IF THE ITEM YOU WISH TO PURCHASE IS OUT OF STOCK WE WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO MAKE IT UP FOR YOU. PLEASE ALLOW 3 WEEKS FOR THIS SERVICE AND EMAIL US DIRECTLY AT SALES@FREDANDGINGER.COM SO WE CAN PROCESS YOUR ORDER.
PLEASE NOTE ITEMS CANNOT BE MADE TO ORDER BETWEEN 1ST DECEMBER 2013 AND JANUARY 13TH 2014.
Choose this Designer Skirted Thong in 100% Parisian Silk satin in vintage pink for a touch of feminine glamour!
A matching chiffon draped overlay sits beautifully over the hips enhancing the wearers feminitity and is perfect for any body shape.
The drape meets an exquisite Swarovski crystal at the centre front finishing this piece off beautifully.
Why not match this piece with our Gina Bra to complete the set?
To ensure this piece lasts forever please hand wash
Hand made in the United Kingdom
- * Stand in front of a mirror. Remove your bra and take a measuring tape
- * (In inches) measure firmly around the rib cage immedately under the bust.
- * Ensure that the tape measure is straight across your back
- * Pull the tape around from back to front under the bust.
- * Keep the tape measure taut, you should just be able to fit one finger under it.
- * Take note of this measurement and use it in table 1 to confirm your back size
- * Measure around the fullest part of your bust (in inches)
- * Ensure the tape measure is staright across your back
- * Level with the fullest part of the bust
- * Take note of this measurement
- * Take note of your back size measurement taken in step one
- * Use table 2 to confirm your cup size
|Back Size/Bust Ratio||Cup Size|
The perfect fitting bra - Top Tips!
- 1 - The horizontal band of your bra should fit flat against your body - especially between the breasts where it should neither dig in nor lift away from the body
- 2 - The horizontal band of the bra should be level at the front and back, it should not ride up at the back fastening at all.
- 3 - Your breast should fit the cup perfectly creating a smooth line between the skin and the fabric
Your products are lovingly made by hand in the United Kingdom.
Please allow 14 days for the manufacture of your goods, excluding the delivery time to your area. We may in some cases have your goods in stock, in which case we will ship them the next working day.
Please note: All orders of items in stock placed by the 17th December will be sent out for Christmas delivery! Orders placed between 18th December and 6th January will be processed on Monday 7th January when full business will resume.
If you are concerned please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing your order and we will inform you of the stock situation.
In any case we will email you on the status of your order within 24 hours of receiving it.
Type Cost Delivery Time UK Standard £4.95 Usually 3 to 5 working days. Requires a signature on delivery. UK Express £7.95 Next working day for orders placed before 12 Noon Mon-Fri. 2 working days for orders placed after 12 Noon Mon-Fri. Requires a signature on delivery. Europe £9.95 7-10 working days Rest of the World £16.95 10-14 working days
At Fred & Ginger we want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items. That's why, if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us in its original condition within 14 days of the date you received the item for a 100% refund or exchange. The garments should be returned unworn with all labels intact. Please note that we will not accept returns on Knickers or Thongs. We will also not accept returns on lingerie that has been worn or is returned in a soiled condition.
When you send your item back to us, you can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your return. If your delivery address is within the EU, your refund will include the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you, however you will need to pay for any costs for returning the item to us.
Please return your order to:
Fred & Ginger London Ltd
50 Lyham Road